Friday, March 5, 2021

Follow Up With Your Home Buyers











About:

So, you are able to acquire leads and build an email list. In some cases, this might be simple. The hard part is converting those leads into customers. We know home buyer leads may take months to convert, but it's your lucky day! I got you covered!



I will help you stay on top of the home buyer's mind and be an email response away from calling YOU to help them move into their new home!



I will create a custom 4-month email drip campaign specifically for you, the real estate agent.



That’s 180 days of your leads seeing your name in their inbox. Plus, it’s not just nonsense that I’ll be creating for your lead to read. I’ll provide value to them! 



Wait, no… you will provide value to them since they’re coming from you!



_________________________

Interested? Let me help you. Send me a message and I'll create a custom plan for you. 



I'll be waiting in my inbox. : )

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment