Monday, March 15, 2021

Create Email Template For Zoho Campaigns And Mailchimp











About:

Hi,

If you are looking for someone who is reliable in designing Zoho and Mailchimp Email TemplateHTML Template, Email Campaign Setup, Workflow Automation Setup for your business then you're in right place.

I will design a nice eye-catchy email template for Zoho Campaign and Mailchimp with a nice banner image or if you provide then I can use those in our design.



I can provide any of the following services.



I'm offering:



  • Zoho Campaign account setup
  • Contact list upload
  • Email template design
  • Custom HTML, CSS Email Template design
  • Responsive and editable email Templates
  • Schedule Campaign
  • Autoresponder setup
  • Domain authentication for improving email deliverability
  • Social media integration
  • Campaign report


-----------------------------------

Reason for choosing me:

-----------------------------------



> Unlimited Revisions

> 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

> Fast Delivery

> After-Sales Support



N.B: Please send me a message before placing an order on my gig for discussing details about your business requirements and I'll give you an appropriate estimate.



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I think the Seller knows Zoho and completed the majority of the project very quickly. It took a few weeks to finalize the project, much longer than I would have liked. I would recommend the Seller, but would provide a better expectation of timeline next time.

Seller's Response:

It was great working with rumanawp. He delivered the task ahead of schedule and went above and beyond concerning my requirements. I'd definitely repeat his service and would highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your excellent feedback and Tip. :)

:

Great seller. The work was good and the seler was very responsive. I would and will work with the siseller again.

:

Thanks for the Tip.




No comments:

Post a Comment