Monday, March 15, 2021

Send Bulk Email Marketing, Bulk Email Blast, Email Campaign











About:

Now a days marketing strategies are updating day by day. Email marketing has more potentiality than another marketing methods.



I would send mails for you to the perfect audience you need for you product or website. I can send mails for your campaign to your mail list (if you have any) & I can also send mails on my mail list according to your need. I can also schedule email campaign to a specific date or time to get the highest result.



  • If you need I can also merge first name, last name, company name, phone number of your recipients.


  • I can send the mails with your given sender name, your email as sender email address, your email on the reply email address.
  •  



    After finishing a campaign i always would provide you all reports within 24 hours. I would provide you reports of:



    Over View of whole Campaign

    • Opened mails
    • Bounced mails
    • Clicked mails
    • Unsubscribed mails

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    The communication was vert good, very good response and good timing. I think the quality is good since the seller reported very precise dokumentation. We will hire this selelr again and recomend him warmly

    Seller's Response:

    Good person to work with. Surely would love to work more with.

    Seller's Response:

    Very diligent in getting work done on time and will go the extra mile to help make a successful campaign.

    Seller's Response:

    Great person to work with. Surely would love to work more with.

    Seller's Response:

    My go to guy on fiverr




    No comments:

    Post a Comment