Thursday, March 4, 2021

Create Editable Constant Contact HTML Email











About:

Hi, welcome to my gig page, in this gig I will create branded HTML Email template for your Constant Contact Campaign. 



I am professional HTML e-mail designer and developer, have 10+ years experience as HTML e-mail developer. I have created 5k+ e-mail template, as an expert e-mail developer myself, I know how important it is to have a great looking HTML template for a successful e-mail marketing.



hope you know 69%+ e-mail read from smart device like mobile, table etc, So I will make the custom e-mail template responsive which will display perfectly in all screens like mobile, laptop, tablet and desktop.



What I need to start:

  • Need your Constant Contact Login to create the template.
  • Need copy/text/images else I will put demo content.



What you will get from this gig:

  • Your branded e-mail template created into your constant contact account.
  • Drag and drop featured (for basic & standard package)
  • Custom width, hand coded HTML e-mail template (for Premium Package)
  • High click and open rated template
  • Spam Free Template
  • Light weighted e-mail template



Please contact before placing order if you have any confusion or any custom requirements. I’m waiting to show you my work.



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

besides getting into my gmail account everything went swell

Seller's Response:

I do what i tell, i am working here in fiverr from Mar-2015 with good reputation.

Seller's Response:

Amazing work and customer service! Thank you for all your help on this gig! We will definitely be purchasing again in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, it's my pleasure, waiting for next job.

Seller's Response:

The seller was not competent to complete the order. He was also rude to me during communication. I am not able to use the product he created for me, I completely waisted money and time.




No comments:

Post a Comment