Monday, March 22, 2021

Design Mailchimp Email Newsletter Template











About:

Welcome to my Fiverr gig!  



Are you looking a professional, Stunning and Clean MailChimp Newsletter Template?

 


I am here to design your Newsletter to Market your Business.



I am a professional MailChimp Newsletter/ Template Designer. I have 4 Years experience with MailChimp. I have designed 1100+ Newsletter Template in the different marketplace.


I will design/ Create a customized Email template in MailChimp for you. This Template will be 2 columns or 3 columns, logo, and color or as per as your request. If you give me a sample I will make it as same as yours, but you have don't any idea then I will make your Template for my own Idea and that will be great for your Campaign. Your Template will be editable with MailChimp Email system so you can add or remove any part any time.


I have confidence that I will do your project very well. I hope you would like my work and you will give me a good feedback. Which is very important for my future career.




I will provide you in this Gig:



  • 100% responsive.
  • Editable Newsletter
  • 100% satisfactions guaranty 
  • Money back guaranty.
  • Unlimited revision.


Kind Regards


Afaz 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job, very pleased with Afaz. Would definitely hire again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much...

Seller's Response:

Very efficient.

Seller's Response:

Thank You...

Seller's Response:

Amazing gig, patient, great work and its my second gig, had to recommend another friend. Will highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment