Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Find Business Email, Contact Details From Zoominfo











About:

I've using ZoomInfo pro account and paid tools.



I've vast experience on Lead generation using ZoomInfo platform that would help to reach your business goals.



What will you get?



1.Verified and accurate leads

2.Deliver on Time!! 

3. Money back guarantees (if you unsatisfied)!!



I'm offering the following criteria:



1.Company details(Name, address, size, fortune rank, revenue, zip, phone,etc.)



2.Contact person details(Name, e-mail,phone, LinkedIn etc.)



3.Title of the targeted leads(C-Level/D-Level/VP-Level/M-Level etc.)



I use different kinds of tools for e-mail Verifying:



1.Rapportive,mailtester, fullcontact, hubuco etc.



2.Hunter, Ftl, Lusha,contactout etc.



100% satisfaction guarantee.



Before placing the order please drop me message me with your requirement.



Thanks for viewing my gig!!

Reviews


:

That is already the 2nd gig I bought from this seller in less than 30 days! I Will recommend him, he is looking to please and goes the extra mile! will buy again

:

It's not the first time I work with this seller. He understood exactly my needs and requests and delivered super fast and accurate. Will keep using this seller in the future, I recommend you do the same

:

Yet again for the 4th time. Thank you.

:

great quality data. Very fast delivery

:

Delivered on time, highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment