Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Set Up Mailchimp Automation, Email Autoresponder, Newsletter











About:



I'm Hafiz H. (Mailchimp pro partner & certified expert). And, If are you looking for someone with excellent knowledge of MailChimp and or someone to meticulously manage your email marketing while you are sleeping, then you have come to the right place. With over four years of experience, I can walk you through your MailChimp with ease.



My services include:

  • Account set up
  • Troubleshoot, analyze, report and recommend best practices.
  • Custom Email template design
  • Sign up form design, integration (popup, below post, inline and embedded)
  • Website Integration
  • Facebook Integration



My services (available for wordpress, shopify, megento):

> MailChimp signup form Setup

> Mailchimp integration

> MailChimp list creation.

> Welcome New Subscribers

> Thank First-time Customers

> Enable Order Notification

> Follow Up on Purchases

> Recover Abandoned Cart

> Retarget Site Visitors

> Say Happy Birthday

> Win Back Lapsed Customers

> Reward Your Best Customers

> Popup Thank you

> Newsletter setup

> Campaign development and optimization

> Autoresponder automation series 





Feel free to contact me or ask any questions. I usually respond within an hour.

Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Can I just hire oorktechi full-time?! He did what he said he would and delivered work about my expectations. He also answered all of my questions and never made me feel bad about asking them. SIX STARS!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

:

This seller is definitely one of the BEST I've used. He is quick , responsive and knows what you want the first time. After delivery I messed up the original - when I asked for help, he actually made me a 3 min video - plus re-entered the document again in Mail Chimp - I am really impressed and grateful for his professionalism. I have used this platform many times, and have had good luck finding people but never have had this excellent understand, and response thank you again.

:

The seller was veryhelpfulin getting the mailchimp uploaded to my shopify store. I thought it was really beneficial in allowing me to stay in constant connection with my clients. This is definitely the right seller for this application.

:

The Cellar understood that I was a newbie and was very patient with me. There was a lot of things that I had to provide to him that I neglected to provide in the beginning, but he was very understanding and was patient with me. And we were still able to complete the job in a short amount of time tha




No comments:

Post a Comment