Sunday, March 14, 2021

Design Your Campaigns In Mailchimp











About:

Hi, I am mailchimp expert. I can do anything in mailchimp. I can help you in business growth via mailchimp. Yes, you can grow your business by using mailchimp. Mailchimp is used for email marketing. I have 1-year experience with mailchimp. 

Here is a little details about mailchimp work:



FEATURED CAMPAIGNS



  • Welcome new subscribers
  • Say Happy Birthday
  • Share blog posts


Other:



  • Newsletter
  • List uploading/clearing
  • Integration
  • Group/Segment creation
  • Signup Forms
  • Landing Pages


If you want me to handle your mailchimp account on monthly basis, I have special offer for you with low cost. This offer includes:

  1. Ads
  2. Newsletters
  3. Email Automation


Message me before placing order. 

Thank you for reading my gig



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good communication, great service as always. highly recommend it, Definitely will work again. Thank You!

Seller's Response:

You're welcome.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your help

:

Welcome, I'm always here to work with you.

:

Great virtual member of our team.




No comments:

Post a Comment