Saturday, March 27, 2021

Provide You Niche Targeted Email List And Email Marketing











About:

Thanks for visiting my Gig!

provide you niche targeted email list and email marketing



Are You Looking For An Email Marketing Service For Your Business?

Do you want an accurate targeted email list for increasing your online business? I will provide you accurate email list & any category targeted niche email list such as niche based email list. All email list Active, Clean & Verified email list.



My gig offers:

  • Collect any targeted bulk emails list
  • Any Niche Based Email List.
  • Collect any targeted area and niche-based emails list



Email list Service will include:

  • Targeted email list
  • Emails List from LinkedIn
  • Emails List from Instagram
  • Country targeted email list
  • Location targeted email list
  • Any niche based email list
  • personal email list
  • 100% valid email list
  • Clean verified email list
  • No Duplicate email list



Why You Choose Me:



  • 100% Money-Back guarantee
  • 100% Satisfaction Output
  • On-time Delivery
  • Active And Genuine Mail 
  • No Invalid email
  • No Spam email
  • 100% manually collect CONFORMABLE



What I Need :

I Need Your Niche, Keyword And Company, That's All.

I will provide you work done with utmost care and in my best practice. Please feel free to discuss the task before placing an order.



Kin

Reviews


:

I needed a very tightly targeted list - only US women over age 40 who are registered members of specific fan clubs (now THAT's specific!). Freelancer not only found the names and e-mails she even turned the project in a day early! I am thrilled with my results and highly recommend her.

:

Perfect. Gave me more then I purchased as well. A lot more. Thank you so much!!!

:

Bad Service, 85% Baunce rate. and mass and local emails. Actually i don't understand what i ask, and what i got. i think this seller don't have skill. so I can't recommend.

:

Freelancer716 was got exactly what I asked for in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend!

:

Very Poor service!! 70% invalid and duplicate. all is mixed Email address. Very bad Service and bad Experience. Don't wast your Money.




No comments:

Post a Comment