Saturday, March 6, 2021

Write Converting Email Content That Drives Sales











About:

SUBJECT 1: The Soft Way To A Thousand Sales

SUBJECT 2: Why Not Use A Mercenary?



A Mercenary That Helps Your Business Make A Killing



Email is like football. It takes a pro to get the GOALS!

So, thankfully for you, I have taken the pain of squeezing my 8 year digital marketing experience into this gig to turn your sales around.

With my Standard offer, you stand to gain the following:



  • 5 Subject lines to boost Open Rate;
  • Unique and Engaging Email content to convert readers to buyers
  • 1,250 words of Error-free Email content
  • 5 Catchy calls-to-action to sky-rocket sales
  • Unlimited revision till you are 100% satisfied
  • Full 100% Money-back policy





Interesting so far? CLICK “Proceed to Order” and have a PRO score you a thousand sales!



PS: ***I just changed my order requirements, because recent reports show that it take 5 - 8 email series to make a lead take action . And I'm all about RESULTS! Hence, my Basic offer is only for tests. Serious results are guaranteed with my Standard and Premium offers***



What are you waiting for? Hire me, and see your sales sky-rocket! 

P.S: You'll get a better deal when you contact me before ordering.

Reviews


:

Outstanding work.

:

I really loved the work he did....totally ahead of deadline he produced. Also, it wasn't a struggle trying to explain to him what I wanted...I am well pleased...and I definitely will be using him again...

:

As usual outstanding!

:

Great communicator and responded promptly.

:

Good writing!




No comments:

Post a Comment