Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Create An Effective Email Campaign For Your Offers











About:

I will write 3, 8 or 15 e-mails for your campaign, including effective subject Lines.



INTRODUCTORY PROMO PRICES FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!



Delivery times may appear long. I'll aim to deliver ASAP. This gives me time to care for family & frees up my weekends.



I have written for many clients on different niches such as health, internet marketing, sub niches, B2B, B2C, etc.. 



I can write e-mails for just about any niche.

Please see my Q&A 

Contact me first for any queries before ordering.



These messages do not include E-mail Design.



Orders as follows:

Bronze package  = 3 e-mails ( ideal for short aggressive sales message or one off messages to fulfil a purpose, like abandoned cart, re-engagement).

Silver Package = 8 e-mails ( Good for customer nurturing, building trust, establishing brand, product or service).

Gold Package = 15 e-mails (A long-term drip sequence to build Authority, trust and ultimately sales in your business/niche market).



It is usually more effective to have a follow-up series for better results. This also depends on what you want to achieve. If unsure, please ask. 

Order Now to get Started!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

She produced a well-carved piece. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you once again, I look forward to working with you soon. :-)

Seller's Response:

Fast service, absolutely nailed it. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you, I wish you all the best!

:

Good service




No comments:

Post a Comment