Sunday, March 14, 2021

Setup Your Email Marketing Campaign











About:

Hello,



Are you looking for an Email Template Designer / Email Marketing Expert for your campaign? If so, here is the right place for you.



I am offering for you by this gig---



  • Responsive template design.
  • Regular/RSS Campaign setup.
  • Signup Form design and integrate it into WordPress/FB

  • Pop up from design and integration into WordPress. 
  • Google analytics integrate with email platform. 
  • Automation Setup
  • List Segmentation
  • Help you make a plan for the email campaign.

  • Email report and analysis.


MailChimp, Aweber, getresponse, icontact, interspire etc. I can operate any kind of email platform. 



## All the campaign will be set up according to proper Email Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM ACT-2003). 
It will help you land email into inbox and with highest open/click rate. 



I have more than 2 years on field experience in email marketing area. Cordially welcome for new setup/open business. 



My design samples:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shmm097/



For any kind of email campaign related help just knock me. I am waiting for serving you. Money back guarantee upon dissatisfaction. 



Regards

Shamim Hosen



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shamim was very professional, knowledgeable, and patient. He took the time to understand and walk me through the pieces I did not know. He was able to deliver the solution I was looking for. I would use him again for another campaign as I feel that we now have a rapport and understanding that will allow the next project to go faster.

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer! Pleasure to work with Damon.

Seller's Response:

Great as usual.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Great work as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment