Saturday, March 6, 2021

Send Bulk Email Or Blast Emails In Millions











About:

Hi, I am a expert email marketer, email blaster and bulk email sender.I HAVE MY OWN SERVER FOR SEND EMAIL BLAST.



I am experienced EMAIL MARKETER and doing this for seven years. I can send BULK EMAILS to email addresses on your behalf. I can design responsive HTML templates for your campaign as well.



I will provide 95% inbox rate to my clients. For the all business emails, I will provide 100% delivery rate to all active email addresses in the sending bulk email.



My Services Includes:

  • Send Bulk email
  • Do Email Marketing through bulk emails
  • Design Responsive HTML email TEMPLATES of bulk email
  • Send Email Blast
  • MailChimp campaigns
  • Analytical reports of bulk email campaigns
  • 95% inbox rate of email campaign
  • 100 % delivery to active business emails
  • Inbox delivery of bulk email campaigns
  • Save email from spam
  • Mass emails or send bulk emails



NOTE: if the bounce rate of email list have more than 1% bounce rate then 100% delivery not possible please provide clean email list for better results.



For the regular emailing clients or who provide daily bulk email campaigns. You can hire me on MONTHLY BASIS work on decided price.

Reviews


:

While I have not seen any results of the 100K email blast, it's only been 24 hours. The merchant is very communicative and helpful. I will report more later if need be.

:

Thanks Great Service Great Prices

:

Using this service for the second time and I am very satisfied! Thank you again

:

Fantastic job. Thank you!

:

Email marketing campaign was good.




No comments:

Post a Comment