Friday, March 5, 2021

Give You A Car Sales Email Follow Up Strategy











About:

Most clients are shopping at more than one dealership at a time, we all know that. It is important to act fast but also be efficient and informative. Given that it takes about 8 voicemails to get a hold of someone why not be proactive and send powerful follow-up emails as well.



It is important to understand your client and their hot buttons.

Are they price driven?

More interested in the trade value?

Don't care about anything as long as it fits their payment budget?



this gig is to give you powerful strategies and powerful emails so that you can maximize your conversions, book appointments, and overcome objections.



I promise you, this will help you get those extra 4-5 deals a month you need to get to the next level.



Have any questions? just message me and I'll be happy to help.



Reviews


:

It was just a transaction. Seller sold. I paid. Seller sent folder. I open. I read. I go to work. I apply.

:

Job well done

:

Friendly, efficient and great explanations to ensure I understood the process and ways to build the system myself. Will definitely be working together again.

:

I wanted to get better in car sales. He gave me alot of useful templates. Thank you! He was very responsive and friendly. Delivery was extremely fast. He did it the same day. Definitely recommend!

:

Good. Thanks a lot. Worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment