Sunday, March 21, 2021

Integrate Mailchimp And Setup Mailchimp Automation











About:

Do you need to integrate mailchimp and your eCommerce store? Do you need to connect your newsletter form with Mailchimp? Do you want to setup a pop up or add signup form in your website? Do you want to link mailchimp automation e-mail and signup forms or shop and online stores?



If yes, then shamimhoque is offering the expert service for you with affordable pricing. The service is available in the following platforms but not limited to-



  • Wix
  • Shopify
  • Clickfunnels
  • Leadpages
  • WooCommerce
  • Wordpress
  • Landing page coded with HTML and PHP
  • Ask me about yours


Automation is included in the standard or higher package. For landing page design service please check my related gigs from my profile. 



Disclosure: I will need access to your Mailchimp account and website, you will need to provide written text for campaign and automation.


My services (available for custom order):
  • New signup form setup
  • Custom template design
  • Newsletter setup
  • Campaign optimization
  • Automation setup
  • HTML form design
  • Autoresponder automation series
  • Weekly or monthly newsletter using RSS
  • Customization of opt-in confirmation, final welcome page
  • Lead capture page


If you have any question please ask me.
Regards,
Shamim Hoque

Reviews


:

He is trustworthy and reliable. I use him nearly every month. I am so happy to have someone who can set up my mail chimp needs that I can depend on. I'll be back placing an order in about a month or two! Thank you!

:

I am sooo satisfied. This seller is amazing. I am a repeat customer. He pays attention to detail and doesn't cut corners. He knows his stuff and he is right to the point. I've used him for a landing page and an email sequence twice.

:

Shamimhoque is very quick with solutions and does great work. This is the 2nd time I've hired him. He did travel for a bit during the gig and communication got a little sparse.

:

A great seller! He was accessible, easy to communicate with, and delivered exactly what I requested (mailchimp integration) - on time. It was a pleasure working with him and I will definitely be using his services in the future.

:

Mailchimp Pro. Thanks a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment