Saturday, May 9, 2020

Scrape Targeted Email List From Any Social Media Platform











About:

Scrape Email/ Targeted Email/ Social Media/ Email Addresses/ Business Email

Dear Respected Buyers,

In this Gig, I can Scrape the Targeted Email List from any Social Media Platform. I will provide a Valid Email list. After using my Services you can Target your real Audience or Emails for Marketing.



I am offering in this Gig,

  Niche based Email list

  Active Targeted Email list

  Email List from Facebook

  Email List from Instagram

  Email list from Linkedin

  
Email list from Twitter



Why you should place an order here?



  Microsoft Excel Expert Verified from Fiverr

  Social Media Marketing Expert Verified from Fiverr

  Quick response

  In time delivery

  Quality assurance

Note: Please Contact me Before Placing an order,





Scrape Email/ Targeted Email/ Social Media/ Email Addresses/ Business Email





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank You so much for the promp attention that you give to your costumers! I would definitely use your services again!

:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I would love to work with you again

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment