Friday, May 15, 2020

Setup SMTP Server And Send Bulk Mail











About:

HELLO , 

I will send bulk email and setup smtp server...



I will provide you :



smtp server

username

port

password

just place the order

thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very satisfied with his work & his quickness. He was able to take my idea & give me exactly what I wanted! Will definitely use him again.

:

Great seller and great service!!!! tm_graphics0 was super helpful, kind, and gave me a good work exactly that I wanted. He responded very fast .I would definitely recommend him.

:

graphics0 was extremely fast and professional from day 1. His first concepts were great, and he was ever so patient with all my requested variations. A talented designer and highly recommended... thank you!

:

It was very good service

:

thank you very much




No comments:

Post a Comment