Thursday, May 7, 2020

Write Your Sales Emails And Give You A Proven Email Sales Strategy











About:

I own an app that is in the top 250 most downloaded apps in the UK. We have used email marketing for the past 5 years to successfully acquire over 1000 advertisers.


I have the winning sales formula for successful email marketing.



I've been hugely successful over the years using strategies I've learned through courses but most important through experience and continuous testing. These are proven sales methodologies that I have found to have high conversion rates, and are very effective via email marketing.



I think that this is a great opportunity for me to share what I've learned to help you grow your business by developing a strong email marketing sales strategy for you.



I can help you:


-Write converting sales emails and follow ups that will help you sell your product

- Implement the perfect email sales marketing strategy that works
- Show you the best email services and how to use them


Why this is different?


- This strategy is different because it is scalable. It can convert hundreds of leads quickly

- It's automatic and easy to setup.

- Takes away anytime on admin, so you can concentrate on the actual selling



I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment