Monday, May 25, 2020

Send 25,000,000 Bulk Emails, Email Blast Of Your Email Marketing Campaigns











About:

Are you looking for Bulk Email Campaign/Bulk Email Blast?

Do you need Bulk Email Blast service with Positive And Traceable  results ? 



We are the solution



I would help in sending all amount of mails you want to send with nothing less than 98% delivery rate
All we need you to do is to provide us your link and templates(html or text) if you have one, as we have over 900million mails targeted in several niche.

Features
  • IP's/SMTP Rotation
  • Each and every ip is warmed and ready for bulk campaigns
  • Real genuine Unique visitors with unique IP
  • Targeted Sources
  • 80% USA,Canada & Europe
  • You'll get a detailed report after the campaign
  • Returning Visitors
  • 100% Money back guaranteed
  • Available  support 24/7
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  •  Business to Business campaign


Check my gigs.....and place your order or contact me for custom offer

Reviews


:

I am uncertain how many emails were sent as I only received a couple of screenshots of people being attached to the blast. in addition, I waited a couple days to see if anything will happen and nothing seemed to have happened since delivery was completed. that's why I'm uncertain

:

Absolutely amazing experience, went way above what I was expecting, will surely come back for more

:

I was so impressed with the quality and speed this project was completed in, it was a great experience working with you. Looking forward to working with you again. highly professional!!!

:

A very professional Email blast. I am quite impressed with the delivery and outcome. I will highly recommend.

:

Looking forward to working on more projects with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment