Saturday, May 30, 2020

Setup Your Klaviyo Email Marketing Flows











About:

Klaviyo brings Abandoned cart flows is a flow used to target users that have products in their cart but have not purchased, yet. By utilizing information from the cart, Klaviyo makes it conceivable to connect with customers who weren't exactly prepared to make a buy and to get a conversion and turn them into a customer.

Begin increasing revenues for your eCommerce store? At that point, you are the perfect place! I'll help you completely Klaviyo Marketing Flows Setup for your business. 





I will set-up and do:



BASIC PACK:  eCommerce Store Setup With KLAVIYO



STANDARD PACK: Setup 2 Abandoned Cart Flow, 1 Browse Abandonment Flow, 2 Customer Winback Flows in KLAVIYO



PREMIUM PACK:  Setup All KLAVIYO Marketing Flows, Segment & List, Coupons, Template/Campaign Including BASIC + STANDARD pack





You've heard about me now tell me about you by a message here! Develop your income utilizing KLAVIYO!!  Klaviyo is the BEST eCommerce platform and website.






Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job! Did more than I asked for, very quickly and kept a good line of communication by updating me...etc. Good seller. Will order again from here.

Seller's Response:

Good buyer. Assist me all time.

Seller's Response:

extremely fast delivery. i am very pleased with the results of this order. he was very responsive and did everything i asked him to do in a timely manner. i will be back for another order as my store grows. i highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

She supports me always with good instruction, Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Definitely exceeded my expectations. And very helpful and friendly. Would defin be doing more work in the future




No comments:

Post a Comment