Saturday, May 30, 2020

Send Bulk Emails From My SMTP Servers Inbox Delivery











About:

I am expert in bulk emails sending and have an experience of more than 8 years. The emails are 99.99% delivered in the inbox (business emails). I have many smtp servers with a number of white listed IP's and rotation mechanism. 



Big email providers like iContact, Mailchip, GetResponse, and Constant Contact won't allow you to send emails to list in bulk and if they do, they are very costly. But I can send unlimited emails with my own SMTP servers that deliver into inbox. 



Here is what you will have with me:



=> The best inbox delivery rate

=> Report that include who and when they opened your email

=> You can add a Reply-to address where you will receive response of your customers

=> Receive unsubscribe notifications/request



How I work: 



Simple, just place order, and send me list along with email. I'll do magic and get you customers. 



For buyers who requires high volume of email campaign please don't hesitate to contact me a discount rate is guaranteed. 



Reviews


:

Ontop of the order. Thank you

:

great experience

:

Good communication. Seamlessly made adjustments when required.

:

Happy, look forward to the result %

:

Very fast and reliable.




No comments:

Post a Comment