Saturday, May 30, 2020

Build Mailchimp Landing Page To Collect Leads











About:

I will Design and build your mailchimp landing page to capture leads. 


I am a certified mailchimp expert listed on mailchimp's expert directory. I am into digital marketing for more than a decade. Been using other top freelance portals for a decade now and a top seller on both portals. Here on fiverr now to provide my excellent service and skills and hopefully reach the #1 mark soon.


Though I am experienced with all available email marketing softwares like hubspot, pardot, icontact and many more, I mainly focus on mailchimp and campaign monitor at this stage. However if you want me to design and code a template for any other platforms , feel free to get in touch.


Why Me:


* Manage nearly 50 client email marketing account.
* A Top rated HTML email designer and developer on many portals.
* An certified email developer for mailchimp and few other Email sending systems.
* Developed nearly 2k emails that are less in spam and high in delivery rates.
* Complete testing is done to make sure your email looks perfect on all email clients.


Message me directly with questions. 

Reviews


:

created a fantastic landing page based on a lot of information and website-content only. Very nice job, needs design as well as engineering skills. Will come back for more

:

I recommend, his work is unique and perfect

:

Really great work and quick turnaround

:

Awesome work! Came through with the patient and quality service

:

I have done a lot of gigs on fiverr and the "Pro" services are definitely worth more than some of the other ones I have had in the past. Excellent Communication Prompt attention and exactly what I needed. Thank you again.




1 comment:

  1. I am grateful to this blog site providing special as well as useful understanding concerning this subject. Pro Services In Dubai

    ReplyDelete