Saturday, November 28, 2020

Create Flows In Klaviyo











About:

Hey, I am iqraanwar selling at the fiver, really like to increase my customer's revenue with the help of klaviyo and my skills. Klaviyo is the most powerful email marketing tool available for Shopify and for the other platforms, i will email customizations based on which package you select. 



I offer three flow packages: "Basic", "Standard", and "Premium". 

All three packages include different kinds of services.



BASIC PACK:  KLAVIYO integration with your Shopify store.



STANDARD PACK: Setup Abandoned Cart Flow, 2x Buyers Flow,  Customer Winback Flow in KLAVIYO for your Shopify store.  (without content)



PREMIUM PACK:  Setup 5 Flows for your KLAVIYO Marketing platform, 10 Segment, List (if necessary), 1 Template. (without content)



EXTRA PREMIUM PACK: Basic pack + Standard pack + premium pack + Email content

.......(FOR EXTRA PREMIUM PACK PLEASE INBOX ME)

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller solve my problem in a short time. Definitely come back to her service.

:

Thanks for a great review and TIP

:

Excellent Job! Took the information I provided and ran with it! Will use again.

:

Love the work. Beyond what I’m expected.

:

She went above and beyond to make sure my delivery was pristine. And even as she delivered, provided me with an explanatory video, and allowed me to get back to her to actually finish everything. It was a joy working with her, and I m looking forward to her taking care of all my Klaviyo needs moving forward.




No comments:

Post a Comment