Saturday, May 23, 2020

Design Email Newsletter Templates











About:

HIGH-QUALITY RESPONSIVE TEMPLATE



ThankYou!!! for looking at my Gig!



You can ask me about my work completed!



I will design email newsletter templates for your business!!



I've been designing email templates for many years and you can judge the same by my all 5 stars positive feedback from my customers. They all were lovely and great to work with..and now next is you!!



I can design email template in the following platform:



  • MailChimp
  • Aweber
  • Getresponse 
  • SendInblue
  • ConstantContact
  • Sendgrid
  • SendPulse and many more.


CONTACT ME RIGHT AWAY

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you. very helpful and responsive.

:

Great comms! Thanks you

:

Thanks for the trust leeroy78

:

I was in need of a Targeted Niche email list and Mr. Peter Jacob 882 was able to fill that request. It is exactly what I expected and I am totally happy. Thank you much Mr. Peterjacob, I totally appreaciate the list abd the timely delivery.

:

This gig did not achieve my goal because the quality of the list I supplied to the seller was rubbish. The service provided by the seller was fine!




No comments:

Post a Comment