Saturday, May 9, 2020

Add Mailchimp Sign Up Form Within 1 Hour











About:

********* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, unless full money back *********



Looking for a Mailchimp Ninja?



If you want to build your mailing list and get more clients, you need to add opt-in form on your website. I can add opt-in form on your website with 100% satisfaction.



I will integrate Mailchimp, Aweber, Active Campaign or any other opt-in form in your  wordpress, HTML, Squarespace or Shopify website.



I provide:



  • Form design with Wordpress website integration.
  • Double optin to single optin.
  • Sending files after subscription.
  • Sending a welcome email. 
  • Automation after signup.

  • A signup forms with public URL.
  • Popup form with WP integration.
  • Send PDF after subscription.
  • Separate subscribers in a specific group.

  • GDRP enabled optin form.
  • Premium Membership form.
  • Any contact form.


I will also design eye-catching professional newsletter, if you order additional gig.



Delivery:



Most of the ORDER I will deliver within 1 hour. If extra time needs,  I will notify you.



Requirements:



  1. Website access or HTML files.
  2. Mailchimp access.

  3. Great communication.


Why Me:



I am giving you 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, unless full money back.



Feel free
to ask any questions.



Note: Please send me message before order my gig.



Thanks





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered promptly with expertise and efficiency. Affordable. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the TIP! I appreciate that. Great guy with great personality.

Seller's Response:

Great to work with and was very patient with me

:

Great experience! Very nice personality. Really enjoyed.

:

“Great job! Highly recommended"




No comments:

Post a Comment