Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Create Powerful Emails For Your Marketing Ideas











About:

I am very experienced in designing and creating the HTML for fully responsive marketing emails. Your emails will be tested across all major platforms and be entirely functional for desktop and mobile devices. 



I am able to accomodate all messages, images and branding into a stunning email that will engage your audience and improve your click through rates.

Reviews


:

Lauren was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond. Her communication was excellent! Thank you so much for the amazing templates. I can't wait to share them!!

:

Lauren was very thorough! She was very easy to work with and her response time was amazing! She will probably be my go to for email marketing from now on.

:

Excellent - I needed an email prepared for Mother's Day. Lauren did exactly what I wanted and made one last small change for me. The quality is fantastic.

:

Awesome work!

:

Lauren is great. Prompt and knowledgeable about what she’s doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment