Friday, May 29, 2020

Get You More Responses On Your Cold Email Campaign











About:

Do you need to revive an old list? Do you need to reach a group of new contacts with your offer?



Cold Email is my game. I love helping companies with cold email because 95% of people I talk to do it wrong.



When you approach cold email correctly (and don't just copy-paste email marketing tactics), you can get 60-80% open rates and 5-30% reply rates.



These are the results I get regularly for my clients - and if you have a list that needs to be revived I can bring it to life with copy that converts.



Let's start with a consultation where I show you how cold email is different from email marketing and what you should do to get the results you want from it. From there, you can have me outline the campaign for you, copy write the emails, and set up the delivery. 

Reviews


:

Justin gave me strategies I have not seen before. Well worth the price. Highly recommended.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment