Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Design Editable Mailchimp Email Template, Automation











About:

About This Gig

Hello,

**The best MAILCHIMP EMAIL template gig***

I will design Responsive MAILCHIMP EMAIL template or MAILCHIMP NEWSLETTER template



Are you looking for a professional and modern email template or newsletter template for your business campaign? Okay fine. You have come to the right point. The services includes account setup, e-mail design, e-mail list development, list uploading, campaign management and e-mail blast or sending (all mail chimp related services). Therefore, If you have ready email list then I am ready to send your emails on your behalf through mail chimp. 

Here is the list of all services I am offering:

  • Mail Chimp Account Setup 
  • Email template Design
  • Email Sign Up Or Newsletter Forms Design
  • Campaign Setup
  • Email Lists Uploading
  • E-mail Sending or Blast
  • Sales funnel management
  • Mail Chimp popup



Kindly contact me with your requirement before buying my service

Thanks

Reviews


:

good job. impressed

:

Good Service !

:

The e-mail he did for me are amazingly written.

:

He learned me new stuff ! Thank you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment