Friday, May 8, 2020

Build A Niche Targeted Email List In 24 Hours











About:

This gig will provide you targeted email lists of any business or Country niche you need.

If any business person or company wants to start to advertise their own company products or something, then the email list is the best way. By sending the email to the targeted audience they can advertise their products easily and it's a money-saving way and more effective.





I will collect any email lists from your any targeted location by using Google, tools, Extensions, and website. I will provide an email list in Microsoft Excel.



I Will Provide You email lists in the following services:
  • Email List From any Social Media Platform(Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
  • Any niche based email list
  • Active Targeted Emails
  • Any Country email list
  • Local Area email list
  • Business email list


Why you choose me?
  • All Email Address list (Active, Clean, Fresh, 96% valid)
  • No Duplicate email.
  • No bounced, no invalid.
  • Money-back guaranty.
I am working full time at FIVERR as Hard Worker at 24/7.


Note: When you post an order please give me your Keyword of BUSINESS and location or country Name.



email scraping / email extraction / active email list / targeted email list / email collection

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller tried hard to please and was very helpful. I think once they have a few more gigs under their belt and a little more experience they'll do a great job. My list wasn't quite as expected and I'll have to do some cleaning up but the seller did help with extra keywords and didn't charge the earth so I can't complain. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

thank you we come back

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

I got what I paid for!!! Thanks

:

thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment