Sunday, May 31, 2020

Setup A Klaviyo Email Marketing Sales Funnel For Your Store











About:

Countless number of times have I seen and heard eCommerce store owners grumble and complain of way too many bounce rates. Just that single factor is enough to signify the end of a business.

You would agree with me that, there is no use persisting in what isn't favorable anymore, right? But I put it to you that, everything doesn't have to end with you giving up. There's always a way out, for you to fight back smarter.

And right now, the perfect remedy to your store's increasing bounce rate & abandoned carts has found you, when you least expected. This is your best choice, to not only reclaim the glory days of massive sales but, also tightly secure the SALES STREAK for ages to come :)

During the course of my 6+ years career, I have successfully mastered and re-branded the AIDA Strategies to help store owners experience the bliss of massive sales on their products.



FEATURES:

  • Sign up forms
  • Facebook Ads
  • Abandone Cart
  • Trigger Emails
  • Auto-Responders
  • A/B Testing


BENEFITS:

  • Time Saving
  • Makes you money
  • Increased Conversions
  • Increased Qualified Leads
  • Data Utilization
  • Increased Open & Click-through rate
  • Better Targeting and more.


Contact me for all inquiries.

ORDER NOW!

Reviews


:

Wow, I'm speechless !! 9999 level of quality !! he setup all klaviyo flaws and he did a real professional work !! this guy is true PRO, Klaviyo DJ XD .. I recommend working with this guy !! I will be back soon.. U R my klaviyo and Email marketing expert !! thank you for the job... I really like it, man

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment