Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Write Marketing Emails For Drip Email Marketing Campaigns











About:

Custom Email Marketing Campaigns 

Drip emails, or marketing emails, are the most cost effective way to boost sales. I am a copywriter who specializes in email campaigns of all types. Campaign Monitor stated this type of web marketing has a whopping 4400% ROI. On average across all industries, every $10 spent on email marketing returns $440 in sales.



Improve Your Sales with Marketing Emails

  • Have higher open rates
  • Higher click-through rates
  • Help generate more orders, more often

 



My Effective Emails:

 

  • Are packed with a few powerful sentences that speak to what the customer truly wants
  • Include an effective subject line and CTA for great open rates
  • Are brief, so they're read and not just deleted
  • Focus on consumer-derived benefits



CUSTOMERS CLICK-THROUGH TO LANDING PAGE 

CUSTOMERS RE-ORDER MORE OFTEN

CUSTOMER LOYALTY BUILDS



 

YOUR SALES NUMBERS CLIMB

All by keeping your customers engaged with my drip emails and effective email marketing campaigns.



LET’S GET STARTED



Reviews


Seller's Response:

AMAZING!! Pam was accommodating with my request and timing. She also "got me" and understood my audience and voice. Thank you thank you.

:

Great communication and pslove is a pro. I like her style, short, grabs attention, informative, and to the point, exactly how marketing emails should be.

:

I'm happy you appreciate my work. Thank you so much. It has been a pleasure working with you. - Pam

:

Pam was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. I would recommend that you use Pam for all your email campaigns as I'm sure I will be doing!

:

Pam did an amazing job with this project. The writing was concise and the turn around time was better than expected! Thank you again, Pam, for your amazing work! Carla




No comments:

Post a Comment