Sunday, September 20, 2020

Setup Your Woodpecker Account For Cold Email Outreach











About:

Woodpecker is a fast-growing email platform suitable for monetizing cold email list. Unlike the other email platforms that mostly rely on open/click as being the primary engagement metrics, Woodpecker offers another handy metric of tracking the replies. Moreover, it offers the ability to set-up the follow-up emails with ease having no complex structure of workflow automation. 

If you are looking to set-up an account with Woodpecker? I can help you do this..



Woodpecker + G Suite

------------------------------

I'll set-up your domain on G Suite, will authenticate it and set-up with necessary DNS records, will integrate with Woodpecker and help you send the first test campaign from Woodpecker.



Woodpecker + IMAP/SMTP 

------------------------------

If you want to use SMTP of cloud-based service like SendGrid, Mailgun, etc, I'll help with account set-up on the email relay, setup necessary authentications and then integrating your IMAP/SMTP with Woodpecker account.



Or I can set-up you a custom SMTP with all necessary email authentications and can integrate it with your Woodpecker account. See my Gig Extra



Let's get started discussing your requirements.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Adnan REALLY knows his stuff. I wasted a lot of time trying to do it myself. Then I worked with Adnan and he setup up everything way better than I ever could have. He also REALLY knows the application of the services and explained a lot to me. Don’t waste your time doing this and hire Adnan.

:

Appreciated Lucas, thanks for putting your confidence on me. Have a great outreach!

:

The seller is quite knowledgeable and aware of the process required to get sales.

:

Great service

:

Very informative and awesome communication, will continue using




No comments:

Post a Comment