Monday, September 21, 2020

Be Your Convertkit Guru











About:

ConvertKit is a powerful email platform and, like any platform, can take some getting used to. Tags? Segments? Automations? Rules? How can all of this work together to make your life as a business owner easier?


Wherever you are at with ConvertKit, let me help you get to the next level with a 60 or 90-minute consultation!



During our consultation, we will:
  • Review your current configurations including sequences, tags, and automations

  • Troubleshoot any issues you are experiencing
  • Make quick fixes on the spot
  • Develop a plan for long term fixes


*Please contact me via message before ordering the gig to schedule a date/time to meet and decide if we need 60 or 90 minutes.*


Consultations will be completed through a web conferencing platform. Our time will be best spent if you are able to create a team login with the editor role in your ConvertKit account so that I can "drive" the call while we screen share. I will never ask for your admin credentials!



I will always:
  • Seek to understand you and your business so that we are building a system for your audience

  • Review and explain any major changes I recommend before making changes





Reviews


:

HIGHLY recommend Jen! She was incredibly helpful with getting my convert kit set up to work well and for me to have success in the future. She walked me through everything and is clearly extremely knowledgable. She even helped me with some integration problems with Wordpress and elementor. She went above and beyond and had great advice beyond just convert kit info.

:

Jen went WAAAAAAAY over and beyond to help me with a complex project with Convert Kit. Will use her over and over. AND, so easy to communicate with. She is patient and kind and I appreciate that !

:

Working with this seller was a great decision, I am really happy with the results. Very pleasant and professional, delivered as promised. I will use them again!

:

Jen was wonderful! She helped walk me through all the possibilities, quirks, and best practices for my set up! Thank you!

:

Great service! Pleasant to work with and very knowledgeable. Definitely 5 star expertise.




No comments:

Post a Comment