Sunday, September 6, 2020

Setup Your Email Automations In Active Campaign,Mailchimp Aweber Etc











About:

I will set up your Autoresponder email sequences,Followup Funnels (also in click funnels) or  campaigns in active campaign,Infusion Soft,Aweber, GetResponse, Mailchimp, Sendgrid Or ConvertKit. 

Note and Request: PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST before placing your order!

For your email/followup  sequences  within your autoresponder, I will format, set up and schedule the emails as per your request and information provided.

I can also set up the opt-in forms for you on your websites/ funnels and integrate them to make things easier and  run smoothly.

NOTE:

You must already have the emails you want to set up written and provide me with these when placing your order.

Also, if your email set up will include lots of images Note, I don't source for the images, you must provide them as well.But If you want me too i can do it for you but i would love that we must discuss it first to avoid any confusion and mishap.

If you're in doubt or you need further clarification, chat with me first before you place your order.

Reviews


:

He is easy to work with and goes above and beyond.

:

Great work and very responsive

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment