Friday, September 18, 2020

Design And Create Your Mailchimp Template Newsletter











About:

Do you need a good looking Mailchimp Template / Newsletter?



A good looking email template draws the attention of the reader and solves your purpose either ways.



I already created more than 250+ templates. And all of my clients are happy with my works. If you want to see some of my past works then you can message me I will show you. If you want to know more about the gig or my services then feel free to contact me.





What you get from this gig ---

✔ Fully Responsive email template.

✔ Fresh & responsive coding

✔ Fully supported with all mail client

✔ Site related design.
✔ Professional looking.
✔ MailChimp Compatible (If you need for another sending system then you can message me)

✔ Social media icons added to the template for FREE.

✔ Unlimited revisions until you're happy etc



The templates my designs are fully compatible with all browsers, platforms and major email clients.


I am not only working on new projects, I also re-design and modify designs. And fix email template problems. Please message me for this type works.



For extra queries, send me a message, I will answer very soon!

Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment