Monday, September 28, 2020

Collect Emails And Other Data From Linkedin, Instagram And Facebook











About:

HI welcome here, I hope you are doing great

I am ihtesham your energetic virtual assistant

Are you looking for a virtual assistant to provide you bulk of emails and data in few hours?

So stop wasting your time and don’t worry you are in the right place I am here for you I will provide you bulk of tested emails and other data

I have 5 years of experience in data mining and clean eyes catching data entry 

I am new on fiver platform but I’ve done unlimited finding emails and data entry projects

I need a chance to show and prove my quality work on fiver

I will find/extract emails and other data from:



  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
  • Facebook

And will do clean and eyes catching word, excel, or google sheet data entry as per requirements in just few hours

Why my service is better for you?

  • Will do Unlimited revisions
  • Satisfaction guarantee because client satisfaction is my first priority
  • Delivery in few hours

Feel free to contact me if there is any confusion

thanks!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment