Friday, September 4, 2020

Provide Cheap Email Marketing Service











About:

We use mailwizz as an interface to send bulk mails. We also have our own set up of servers with a well experienced dedicated technical team (Available 24*7) that maintain and looks after each and every technical aspect regarding email campaigns such as IP Rotation ,IP Black List Management,Feed Back Loop Management , Domain Blacklist Management, Bounce Process etc.


You will also have a complete track of your Mailing such as Open rate,Bounce Rate , Click-Through rate etc. using our system. you need to upload your data and create campaign on platform and shoot rest all will be managed by team.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Literally I haven't received the gig, but I did get my account for sending Emails, the seller required confirmation after few hundreds emails sent. But I think it should be OK to confirm as I normally trust others. Seems OK.

:

thanks for trust

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment