Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Design Responsive Mailchimp Email Template











About:

About This Gig



Hi, I will design a RESPONSIVE MailChimp Email Template or Newsletter. I have a lot of practical experience in creating a MailChimp template/newsletter. I will be able to solve your MailChimp problems. I assure you will get professional unique and fully editable MailChimp email template design.



You'll get the following services if you buy my "STANDARD GIG":

  • Fully editable template & 100% responsive
  • Added and linked social media buttons
  • Website theme-matching design
My Basic service:

✔ Editable and responsive MailChimp template.

✔ 100% Refund guaranteed.

✔ In time delivery.

✔ Free after-sales service for 1 month.



What you get:

  1. The Design will be Professional & Editable
  2. Make the clickable image, link, text etc
  3. Upload and set up the template into your email marketing platform HTML Coded Email Template / Newsletter.


I am always available. Please feel free to contact me anytime. Please See my Hourly extras if you want to direct order.



Best of regards.

Sad

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service, super fast delivery. He's truly an expert in Photoshop. I will definitely use his service again. Highly recommend

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Outstanding!! Fantastic communication and went above and beyond to make sure we where happy with results!!! Thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thanks I




No comments:

Post a Comment