Friday, September 11, 2020

Email Extract From Linkedin











About:

I have over 2+ years of experience, I have worked as an Administrator, Assistant. I always produce work ahead of schedule. I am dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate about producing work of a high standard.


Task Included ⇒



✔ DATA SERVICE


◈ Data Entry
◈ Lead generation 
◈ Data Analysis
◈ Data Alignment
◈ Collection of Contacts Information
◈ Grabbing require data from websites
◈ Finding for websites as per given criteria
◈ Form filling
◈ Data extraction from PDF and Scanned Images
◈ Company Contact Names Lookup/Harvesting (Scrapping)
◈ Personal Emails and general emails look up


Or any other just send me a message ✔

Reviews


:

great work dular.hope we will work again

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment