Monday, September 7, 2020

Send Bulk Emails From My Servers











About:

I am a expert email marketer, email blaster and bulk email sender. I will provide you a complete setup of SMTP Server and to send bulk emails within a click. 



 I have worked with big companies and startups and managed their email marketing using mailchimp, aweber, constant contact, mautic, and many others. The emails are 99.99% delivered in the inbox (business emails). 



PACKAGE DESCRIPTIONS:



  • Bulk email sending
  • Send Millions of emails
  • Inboxing Rate 100%
  • Domain Setup (Sending & Tracking)
  • EmailTester proof
  • Setup Multiple Campaigns
  • Complete email report



I will will optimize your email content and email template, that will eventually decrease spam score and bounce rate.



Complete email report will be provided to you.



 If you are looking for email blast, bulk emailing or mass emailing services, just contact me now and we can start working.



If  you have further queries,Feel free to ask me!



Please message me before drop an order!!

Reviews


:

great work

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment