Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Send Bulk Emails And Email Marketing Services











About:

i will Send Bulk Emails for you.

in bulk emails i will send Text, Images, Video links and HTML Template to your Email list.

After send bulk emails I will give u proof of screenshot every single step.



Features:

  • Email Transmission Speed 5000/hour ( to make sure proper delivery to the recipients, max. chance's to convert email into business lead)
  • Every day we send detailed reports for each and every campaign
  • E-mail delivers 95% of delivery rates



We deliver to you:

  • Sending bulk Email at your expected time
  • Open Email statistics
  • Bounce Email statistics
  • Unsunscribe email statistics
  • Click link statistics



What i Need from you:

  • Email list
  • Email Subject

  • Sender name
  • Reply email ID
  • Email content/Template



NOTE: if the bounce rate of email list have more than 1% bounce rate then 100% delivery not possible please provide clean email list for better results.

For E-mail services and bulk email - feel free to contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I asked for a pdf report and I did not get it in fact my request was ignored stating I sent you a video for the stats. my own email address did not get an email. I am concerned whether anything happened or not.

:

Server didn't generate pdf report sir, and your satisfaction i sent you both video report and screenshots of states (open, clicked, bounce, etc).

:

Nice job thanks

:

Excellent job

:

Excellent quality, delivered quicky, as described.




No comments:

Post a Comment