Friday, September 18, 2020

Be Your Digital Marketing Manager











About:

I will be your Digital Marketing Manager for your email marketing needs. This gig is only available for MailChimp.


I am a certified mailchimp expert listed on mailchimp's expert directory. I am into digital marketing for more than a decade. Been using other top freelance portals for a decade now and a top seller on both portals. Here on fiverr now to provide my excellent service and skills and hopefully reach the #1 mark soon.


Though I am experienced with all available email marketing softwares like hubspot, pardot, icontact and many more, I mainly focus on mailchimp and campaign monitor at this stage. However if you want me to design and code a template for any other platforms , feel free to get in touch.


Why Me:


* Manage nearly 150 client email marketing account.
* A Top rated HTML email designer and developer on many portals.
* An certified email developer for mailchimp and few other Email sending systems.
* Developed nearly 10k emails that are less in spam and high in delivery rates.
* Complete testing is done to make sure your email looks perfect on all email clients.


Message me directly with questions. 

Reviews


:

thank you very much

:

Always helpful and a delight to work with.

:

Great to work with !

:

great to work with, this is second time I've used him. highly recomend

:

Excellent work, great communication and super-efficient. Already have another job booked with him




No comments:

Post a Comment