Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Provide You 5,000 Real And Active MLM Leads











About:

>>>>MLM LEADS!  MLM LEADS<<<<

Welcome, 



Do you work in MLM business and you're looking forward to an expert to generate active MLM LEADS for you in quick time? If yes, you're in the right gig. 



Here you will get active MLM L EADS that includes: 



  • First Name
  • Last Name 
  • Address 
  • E-mail Address
  • Country
  • State
  • City
  • Zipcode 
  • And More of your choice. 



Why Me?

  1. 100% availability to work. 
  2. 100% satisfaction. 
  3. No fake L-eads.
  4. I don't give the same leads to 2 people in the same business opportunity. 



Order Now! And get the fresh L eads that are ready to take action. 



Best Regards 

Lil_Vikky

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I think the leads were great I like the color you gave and it was easy to sort in the excel spreadsheet my only suggestion would be to identify the same or different businesses for the leads to give me an chance to determine if it worth my time... I would pay more for that because less sorting but excellent job

Seller's Response:

thank you for the review.great experience working with you.

:

Nice Work!!!

:

Did deliver what was promised.

:

The seller responded quickly. That was good but his advertisement needs to be much clearer. I was disappointed because the advertisement appears to be selling 5000 leads for $10 when it’s really 500 plus leads for $10. If the seller would have said 5,000 for a $100 dollars on the advertisement clearly, I would have most likely bought the 5000 leads instead of paying $10 for just 500 leads and I also would have recommended this service to several people that I’m working with.




No comments:

Post a Comment