Monday, December 21, 2020

Setup Activecampaign Automation For You











About:

I am Active campaign expert and I have 6 Year experience on Active campaign Automation, campaign,integration, tracking, sales funnels etc. I can do any work in Active campaign .So I will delivery your project with your time and with 100% quality.



My Services:

  1. Automation Setup
  2. Logical Automation

  3. logical funnels

  4. Campaign Setup
  5. List,Tag and condition apply

  6. Setup follow up Sequence email 

  7. Abandoned Cart, product sell and Webinar campaign etc
  8. Track Email open unopen,Click link,Website visit

  9. Date and time base email Delivery
  10. Solve Any problem of Active campaign

  11. Create Optin/double Optin form

  12. Setup optin form to website
  13. Design Email Template, Newsletter

  14. Integration any 3rd party platform like clickfunels leadpages, booking schedile/webinar etc

  15. Connect with Shopify, woocommerce,e-commerce

  16. pipeline/deal


So trust and order me to complete your project with on time delivery with best Quality


>100% money back guaranty if you are not satisfy with my work<


So if you think that I am right person it will be a great pleasure for you



if something not possible to explain in fiverr chat we may talk in zoom call to complete your order



NB: please give me message before place order

Reviews


:

MD is incredible. Went above and beyond. If you need anything tech related, he will find a way to solve it. Amazing price for a job that we easily could have hired some stuffy expensive consulting tech dev guy to solve, for tens of thousands. MD instead got it done way faster and likely better for a fraction of the cost. Allowing businesses like mine in a start up phase to really leverage every penny we've got. Anytime we have a tech issue, MD is who we go to. 200% recommend, thanks for solving our tech problems MD and thanks for saving me a TON of mental stress. Excellent work.

:

He is great - very reliable and a perfectionist! Everything is thoroughly checked to make sure it is working properly. Its been difficult for me to trust people with click funnels and active campaign as many others made errors. I am so grateful for the high quality of his service. I have used him a couple of times and highly recommend him to anyone seeking an expert an expert who really knows what he is doing.

:

What would I have done without him!? Md is a complete genius for setting up complex sales funnels. He is on the ball, sharp and professional. I HIGHLY recommend his service as he really knows what he's doing. I will DEFINITELY be working with him again very soon to set up more funnels!!! Guaranteed!

:

Working with this freelancer was awesome! He was well spoken, really helpful in strategizing my needs for active campaign. He really cares about your success. I highly recommend his services!

:

He helped me step by step and explained everything A to Z. I really appreciate how transparent he was with his work and I will be returning back for his services!




No comments:

Post a Comment