Thursday, December 17, 2020

Email Marketing Through Sending Emails Manually 1 By 1











About:

Hi,

If you find a manually email sender, there is right place for you, i will sent your emails manually one by one.

What i needed?

  • Template, subject                     
  • Your email and password
  • Email list whom you want to send emails 

Why Choose me?

  • Customer Satisfaction.
  • Believe on Hardworking.
  • .I need emails list and template of emails . I will do only copy & paste work for email sending. I'm not write anything,but if you want i will do little customized like add name,date,company e.t.c.  

    I can also sent Emails through Google extensions i.e (Mail tracker, Free HTML Editor for Gmail, GSuite)

     I will manually send 1 by 1 email.

    Why you sent email manually?

  • It’s always safe and secure.
  • You can customized for every email
  • You get more response than software.
  • Note Please contact me before placing an order.

    I can send 200 emails in one hour.

    Looking Forward to work with You.

    Thank you

    Regards

    Khadija Majeed

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Even though there were some mistakes made during the start of the task, eventually the seller completed this task with satisfaction.

    Seller's Response:

    Excellent work! Had great communication with me and understood everything I asked. Was rally patient and friendly and I'm already seeing results from the efforts and the project was just finished! Very trustworthy and delivers. I'm utilizing this seller again and on a consistent weekly basis!!!

    :

    It was a pleasure working with you.I will be glad to work together again in a near future! Thank you soo much, tashley!

    :

    Did a excellent wonderful magnificent job I'm so happy

    :

    Great Experience with the buyer.Thanks aloi




    No comments:

    Post a Comment