Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Design A Beautiful Email Template For Your Marketing Or Newsletter Campaign











About:

Make sure you have an amazing email design with this Gig!





Hi, my name is Andrew and I am a web developer & designer based in Italy. I will design and code a beautiful responsive HTML email template for your marketing campaign or newsletter.



You will be able to reuse this template in your future email newsletter and/or campaigns.



It doesn't matter which email service provider you are using, my HTML email newsletter design will work 100% perfect with all service providers like Mailchimp, ConstantContact, Aweber, ClickFunnels, InfusionSoft, etc. 



  • Design according to your business requirements and marketing goals
  • It will look beautiful in all devices: desktops, tables, and smartphones.
  • Responsive Design



★ What will I get for 20$?  



You will receive a beautiful responsive HTML design created specially for your needs and marketing goals. It will work perfectly with all email service providers.



Check out my great reviews. I have long-term repeat customers who are delighted with the service I provide for this gig!





What are you waiting for? Place your order now! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Andrew delivered a high quality newsletter on time. He also provided good information on how everything worked and was helpful in assisting me in setting it up. I highly recommend his work.

Seller's Response:

Amazing client. Outstanding experience!

Seller's Response:

Andrew was great to work with! Communicated very well and got to our requests quickly. First delivery was great, just needed a revision here and there that was quickly taken care of. Highly recommend and will use again!

Seller's Response:

Amazing client. Outstanding experience!

Seller's Response:

He created a design we are very happy with, planning to use him again and again for all our email marketing!




No comments:

Post a Comment