Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Build A Bespoke Email Template That Is On Brand











About:

I will design and create a re-usable, multi-purpose email template in Mail Chimp using the drag and drop functionality.



The template will create with various design elements and layouts, meaning it will be suitable for any purpose - events, newsletter or informative content. I will follow brand guidelines to ensure all font, colours and imagery are on brand and easily identifiable by your audience.



I am a professional digital marketing expert with a wealth of experience in managing email marketing campaigns in Mail Chimp. Throughout my career, I have successfully designed, created and managed over 1,000 email marketing campaigns that range from event management to monthly newsletters, to AGMs and shareholder updates.



Why me:

  • Experience working with the Mail Chimp platform for over 4 years.
  • Managed over 20 client email marketing accounts.
  • Created, sent and monitored over 1k Mail Chimp campaigns.
  • I am fast, reliable and easy to work with and I will work with you to deliver a bespoke solution.

 

Please feel free to contact me before making the order to ask any additional questions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment