Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Create An Email List For B2B Marketing











About:

What's up Fiverr?! We are a US-based marketing firm that specializes in paid and earned media! When you order this gig we will pull all the emails from company websites and compile it into one list! We can use a specific keyword and search Google and Bing to build an instant list. We can also search by area as well! 



This gig is perfect for people trying to send out a one time message to gain traffic to an offer that caters to the B2B sector. I can deliver this in a CSV file for upload or in a list format. 



Hope to see your order soon! 



If you have other details don't hesitate to shoot me a message I will respond in 24 hrs. 

Reviews


:

Vinnie was a pleasure to work with and I will definitely use them again. Answered all my questions and went that extra mile to help me out.

:

As always.. Vinny’s work is fast and fantastic!

:

B2B went above and beyond my expectations. Not only did they do excellent work but also provided coaching so I could learn the process myself. I am truly grateful.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment