Saturday, December 26, 2020

Create Your Infusionsoft Campaign











About:

Hi
I'm experienced on infusionsoft. I know how to work with marketing automation, CRM, affiliate campaign, product setup, facebook ads campaign, webinar campaign etc. 



My great skills on__ 

  • Campaign setup
  • Email Template
  • Web form create + setup in website
  • Internal Form create
  • Pop-up form create
  • Opt-in form create by 3rd party apps and integration
  • Follow-Up Sequences
  • Email Broadcasts
  • Landing page, sales page, thank you page, webinar registration page, Appointment schedule page design etc.


I have also experience on zapier, samcart, thrivecart, Gumroad, WordPress, webinarjam, zoom, everwebinar, Click Funnel, active campaign, mailchimp, get response etc. 



Thanks for your time.
BDmokhtar


[ You can select more gigs during ORDER ]

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is very knowledgeable about Infusionsoft and integrations! Made this campaign very easy to accomplish. He follows directions perfectly and shares if something is not clear. He is a jewel I have discovered, because what normally would take me HOURS to create, he does in minutes. I will be using him each time I have an Infusionsoft campaign!

Seller's Response:

Excellent client, and enjoying work with her. Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure!

Seller's Response:

Excellent work experience. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Quick!Fast! Perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment