Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Design Creative HTML Email Template Or Newsletter











About:

About This Gig

Email Templates and Newsletters are the easiest marketing tool for your Band.



Are you looking for a professional Email template or Html template Newsletter?

I will design your Email template professionally. 





Feature of the GIG:



  • Editable Email Templates for support Platforms.
  • Support every platform like Mailchimp, ConstantContact, Aweber, ClickFunnels, InfusionSoft etc. 
  • You can use the design any EDM which support HTML
  • Responsive and Optimize for Mobile Tablet and Desktop Device.
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Inline CSS.
  • Modular based design [easily swap block]
  • All record files
  • Support & Professional communication
  • 100% satisfaction & revisions.



What you get:

  1. The Design will be Professional & Editable in supported platforms.
  2. Make the clickable link, text etc
  3. Upload and set up the template into your email marketing platform HTML Coded Email Template / Newsletter.





Before submitting your order inbox me first.



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've had a great experience working with this seller. He is one of the most polite people I've had an opportunity to communicate with on Fiverr. He responds quickly, and he was ready to answer all of my questions and explain everything that was unclear to me. He delivered fast, in just a few hours and did a great job. He really cares about his clients' satisfaction. I recommend working with the seller and will definitely be back if there are similar projects in the future.

Seller's Response:

Great working with you!. Very calm and cooperative buyer. Thank you very much for the order and the help.

Seller's Response:

I needed an HTML Email Template. Pakarshana was very knowledgeable on the product I needed and produced what I consider a high quality result!

Seller's Response:

Great working with you!. Very calm and cooperative buyer. Thank you very much for the order and the help.

Seller's Response:

I am very impressed by the seller's customer service skills and dedication to ensure buyers are pleased. It's my first time working with him but it won't be the last. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment